Definitions and interpretation
Collectively all information that you the User submit to Moshimo via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws.
A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website.
User or you
Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either part of Moshimo or the Moshimo Team or engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Moshimo and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
The website that you are currently using, momoshimo.com and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
1. Identifying Purposes
We collect and use Personal Information including demographic information to provide you with the product or service you have requested and to offer you additional products and services we believe you might be interested in. The purposes for which we collect Personal Information will be identified before or at the time we collect the information. In certain circumstances, the purposes for which information is collected may be clear, and consent may be implied, such as where your name, address, phone number, email, and payment information is provided as part of the order process.
How we collect Data
- We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you;
- data is received from other sources;
- data is collected automatically.
Providing us with your Personal Information, using and interacting with our Website and or our Social Platforms is always your choice. However, your decision not to provide certain information may limit our ability to provide you with our products or services.
3. Limiting Collection
The Personal Information collected will be limited to those details necessary for the purposes identified by us. With your consent, we may collect Personal Information from you in the following:
Data that is given to us by you
- Moshimo will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
- when you complete surveys/forms that we use for research purposes (although you are not obliged to respond to them);
- when you enter a competition or promotion through the Website, Email or a social media channel;
- when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
- when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
- when you use our services;
- In person
Data that is received from publicly available third-party sources
- We will receive Data about you from the following publicly available third-party sources:
- Social Media i.e. (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Square Payment
Data that is collected automatically
- To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content, navigation and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line
4. Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
Personal Information may only be used or disclosed with the Moshimo Team and or service providers to Moshimo, for the purpose for which it was collected unless you have otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law.
Who we share Data with
- We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data – We may use third-party suppliers to assist us in providing the services available on an outside website We impose contractual restrictions on the use by our third-party suppliers of information concerning you, and we do not permit third-party suppliers to sell your information to other third parties.;
- third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website – To enable third-party payment providers to process user payments;
- relevant authorities – We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information about you as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. We reserve the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court orders requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any content or publishing or otherwise making available any materials on the Site. BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT, YOU WAIVE ALL RIGHTS AND AGREE TO HOLD US HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY US DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY INVESTIGATION BY EITHER US OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.;
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
Personal Information will be maintained in as accurate, complete and up-to-date form as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is to be used.
6. Safeguarding Customer Information
Personal Information will be protected by security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information. We take all reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Information from any loss or unauthorized use, access or disclosure.
7. Customer Access
Upon request, you will be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of your Personal Information, and will be given access to it. You may verify the accuracy and completeness of your Personal Information, and may request that it be amended, if appropriate. However, in certain circumstances permitted by law, we will not disclose certain information to you. For example, we may not disclose information relating to you if other individuals are referenced or if there are legal, security or commercial proprietary restrictions.
Cookies are widely used and most web browsers are configured initially to accept cookies automatically. You may change your Internet browser settings to prevent your computer from accepting cookies or to notify you when you receive a cookie so that you may decline its acceptance. Please note, however, if you disable cookies, you may not experience optimal performance of our website.